Knee Replacement in Little Rock
What Robotic Knee Replacement Techniques are Available?
- Robotic knee replacement surgery
As I strive to bring the best-aligned total knee and the best-ligamentoulsy balanced total knee replacement, I have added ROSA Robotic assisted total knee replacement to my tool chest.
Why Choose Dr. Newbern For Knee Replacement
- Fellowship Training in Hip and Knee Replacement
- 28 years of improving and evolving as a hip and knee replacement surgeon
- Always updated best practices promoted by my American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Emphasis on state of the art pain management and rehabilitation for easiest and fastest recovery
- Donna Barron, PA and Sharika Newton, RN- best team members in the business to educate and support my patients through the process
What People Say About Us!
“Dr. Newbern is an excellent surgeon! He did both of my knee replacements and my hip replacements. Knees and hips are his orthopedic specialty.” – C.C.
Click here to read more reviews.
ROSA Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery
The ROSA robot is now installed and operational at our Midtown Outpatient Surgery Center ( We are now able to do total knee replacement as an outpatient!) The ROSA robot will soon be added for our patients at St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center as well.
Makoplasty Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery
An older robotic-assisted knee system is Mako or Makoplasty.
Call Dr. Newbern For Robotic Knee Replacement In Little Rock!
To learn more about the robotic knee replacement options offered by Dr. Gordon Newbern, please call 501.500.3500. Or, you can fill out the appointment request form on this page or our contact page for a one-on-one appointment with Dr. Newbern. We serve Little Rock, AR and nearby areas.